Friday, July 11, 2008

Heaven Bound

Today has been one of the biggest blessings of our parenting life. After a long, hectic and stressful week of Vacation Bible School....Emily and Alyssa, both, asked Jesus into their hearts! As much as we have talked with them about Jesus, how much he loves us and that he died on the cross for our sins, we truly believe they understand and we are thrilled! They have the sweetest hearts and we are very proud of them.
They will be getting baptized July 27th at the lake! Praise the Lord!
Here are all the girls singing at VBS.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness! Give those girls a big hug from us. I am just sad we can't be there to see them baptized. What a fabulous experience as a parent!!

Debbie said...

I am so thrilled! I wish we could be there to see them get baptized...please give them hugs and kisses!!

Aunt Debbie