Emily turned 7 today! I can't believe it. We are so blessed to be her parents.
She is such a goof ball. Here she is while we are singing the 'ole "Happy Birthday" song!
She was so surprised to to blow them all out in one shot.
All my angel babies!
My mom has always said this and it's proving to be true, "The days are long but the years go fast." She's already 7! I tend to have the attitude of survival to get through each day...trying hard to keep up with the housework and laundry (like that will ever happen) instead of enjoying the "messy moments" of these years - as someday, sooner that I want, these days will be over. I sure love my babies! Happy 7th Birthday, Emily! I love you, sweetheart!


2 comments:
7!! that is so hard to believe. She is growing to be such a big girl.
Tell her Jake and Emma (and Terry & I) wish her the best birthday ever!! Just wait until our BABIES turn 7... then what do we do??
Post a Comment