Friday, January 23, 2009

Long Time - No Blog

I can't even believe it myself. It has been almost 2 months! I almost didn't even remember my password. Wow. Well, I hope to get several posts out over the next few days. We have been doing well, just staying crazy busy. Our newest news.....we are having a boy! Here are a few pics of the ultrasound. I'll spare him by not posting the one that gave us no questions on him being a boy. We are going to name him Maxwell Isaac but we will call him Max. We are looking forward to his arrival in May! More posts to follow soon!

2 comments:

Shanalea Atchison said...

Congratulations. It is good to see you on here agian. I have been wondering about you.

the Pulleys said...

Congrats on your baby boy on the way! Hope you're feeling wonderful! I'm sure you can't wait for May to get her just as bad as I can't! God bless...