Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weddings



We were in a wedding this weekend! My cousin finally took the plunge. Alyssa and Anna were flower girls. Anna only made it about halfway down the aisle before she changed her mind and ran to Daddy. Alyssa made it all the way to the front. Emily was a junior bridesmaid. The girls did such a great job, looked beautiful and had so much fun. Here we are - all dressed up. Then there's Alyssa and Anna after a round on the dance floor and Emily taking a break with the Bride.
This wedding has got me thinking about a couple of things. First of all, I'm so thankful to have married my best friend, Casey. He is kind, loving, gentle, patient...I could write a book. Please know I'll be praying for your marriages this week. Secondly, I've been thinking about family. So many family members were in attendance at this wedding. What a blessing! Families are so important. God never intended for us to be alone as He created the family. I hope I can be a supportive and loving family member also....but Jonathan, I have to draw the line somewhere. :-)I suffered through your longhorn jingle two times at your reception!! Once, okay. but twice?? It sure was a lot of fun but this one is for you.....BOOMER SOONER! BOOMER SOONER! BOOMER SOONER! BOOMER SOONER! BOOMER SOONER! BOOMER SOONER! BOOMER SOONER! BOOMER SOONER! SOONER BORN AND SOONER BRED AND WHEN I DIE I'LL BE SOONER DEAD! RAH OKLAHOMA! RAH OKLAHOMA! RAH OKLAHOMA! GO OU!! Love ya!

4 comments:

Tess said...

love seeing photos of you all

Kristin said...

so fancy seeing you dressed up!! you and the girls look so great (I really love that color!)

shell said...

Love staying in touch with you! You all look so great and I am glad you had such an awesome time!

Shanalea Atchison said...

GO OKLAHOMA!!!