Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Alyssa!

Alyssa turned 5 yesterday! Here she is with her butterfly cupcake cake from her party.




We spent her birthday (Memorial Day) at the lake! The water was soooooo cold but that didn't stop the girls.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh goodness! I knew Anna was 3 and Alyssa was about to be 5 (and let's not talk about Emily growing up!!), but WOW they have gotten so much bigger in a short period of time...

check out my blog to see pics of Jake and Emma - just a few are there.

Miss you guys!

Tess said...

Cindy
I think it is super cool you are blogging. I have considered it but not sat down to look into it yet. I think Alyssa looks very much like you. Do others say that?

The Hinkle Hut said...

Cindy,
I was reading your blog and Caley our daughter who turned 5 in June had a butterfly cake for her party too. I guess that must be the "in" thing for 5 yr. olds.